fredag 3 april 2009

Presentation Challenge Part 2 #kistaideacity



No, that's right, I confess, I did not manage to stick 100% to iPhone for my presentation preparations... gathered some thoughts in iPhone Notes on the fly and then moved them to Google Docs. Think I will stick to that one. That way I will be able to read and edit both ways, on PC and iPhone.... ;-)

(Just saw that one CAN sync Notes with PC but you need a jailbreaked iPhone, which is not what I have...)

So, let's re-write the challenge: now it's sort of a flexible challenge instead of a hard core fundamentalistic iPhone one :-))

Still wondering how I will present the final results... would love to use Apple's Keynote but, well, "library world is PC world". Unfortunately. :-( Another alternative is Prezi, which is a really really nice way of giving life to a presentation. But I still don't really get a grip on how it works, a bit confusing, and I don't have time to dive deep into Prezi ocean...

What about good old PowerPoint then? Well... eh...no! I just say no! :-)

After checking out some different Flash alternatives I suddenly remembered...yeah, Linnéa used ISSUU for a presentation once and that was really neat! Let's try that one!

OMG it's late Friday night, time for some dinner and a beer! :-)

To be continued...

Inga kommentarer: